- Offer sufficient guarantees that their services meets GDPR technical and organizational requirements
- Eschew the use of subcontractors to support service contracts between the processor and their clients (controllers) without the express consent of the controller
- On termination of a service contract, remove all data from their cloud and/or data center infrastructure, and provide sufficient proof that they have done so
- Report data breach incidents to the regulatory body.
GDPR Compliance Details
Please find below all necessary / required details by Supervisory Authority regarding the GDPR compliance.
All you data are STORED in PRIVATELY HELD DATA STORAGES in our PREMISES using cutting edge TECHNOLOGY
- Data storage location : 1.Sofia Headquarters 2. Germany / Datacenter
- Data storage location outside EU: NONE
- Data encryption: We provide 2048 Encryption of any personal data located on our endpoints as well as in transit over your local- and wide-area networks and in the cloud. ALL our websites taxmanagement.gr, taxmanagement.co, taxmanagement.es, taxmanagement.it are covevers with COMODO EV SSL Certificates and all data transfers are Encrypted. via the COMODO CA Limited.The encryption process is entirely automated, with the data subject as the sole holder of the decryption key.
- Data search inside backups: YES
- Ability to modify personal data: YES
- Data export in a common format: YES.
- Quick data recovery: YES
- Breach notification: Dedicated Personel with 24X7x365 monitoring.
- Right to access: YES
- Right to be forgotten: YES
- Data portability: Every client has the ability to download his/her personal data.
- Data Protection Officers:Not Obliged as we have less than 250 employees.
- Privacy by design: YES